Presh-ious Knitting

A little blog about knitting. Well... mostly whinning about how little time I have for knitting.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Gobble, Gobble

I'm back in my hometown for the week - it's Thanksgiving break, ya'll! I keep forgetting that next year around this time, I will not be getting a vacation, so I am trying to make the most of this one. Overall, I am pretty pumped about joining the rest of the adult workforce (mainly due to the fact that I know I have a job when I graduate). Here's why working is better than going to school:

1) The pay is better.

2) Better pay means better yarn I can afford

3) No homework

4) No homework means more time for knitting

5) I'm going to travel a lot for my job, which means lots of airplane rides which means even MORE knitting time!

The Blue Swirl Blanket is coming along, lots of ends to weave in even though I've already done a million. I'm a-working on a pink/pink sweater for myself at the moment, but I'm feeling pretty guilty about not getting any progress on hats for Ben and my little sister. The blanket for my friend who is getting married in December has been scratched - there's just way too much going on in my life! I'm also considering this:



in a dark grey color. I don't like the belt. I would probably put some kind of knit belt on it, with loops around. Pretty boring? Or way cool and I should definatley do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home